The following information is provided as a cut-and-paste resource for conference organizers, media professionals, podcast hosts, and other interested parties.
Please feel free to use anything here as-is without checking with me first. If you have additional questions, you can email me directly.
Geraldine Carter is the founder of She Thinks Big Coaching, where she helps CPAs get out of the accounting rut. Her clients routinely double their margins in 6 months or less while working fewer hours. Geraldine holds a BS in Engineering from Cornell University, is the co-founder and CFO of a company where her cashflow forecasting models resulted in millions of dollars for climate change efforts. In her free time, she can be found mountain biking forested trails or running after her two small children in her hometown of Ketchum, ID.
Sample Questions for Geraldine
- You say hourly billing is a train wreck for you business. What’s so bad about it, really?
- How do you price and get paid up front when you don’t know how long it will take?
- If I don’t like hourly billing but don’t know how to switch off it, where do I start?
- The whole concept of learning to price seems intimidating and overwhelming. Can you simplify it into the basics?
- What if I have existing clients on hourly billing – how do I switch them over?
- If I focus on an industry or niche, won’t I be excluding prospects?
- Advisory Services is so broad. How do I begin defining services and prices?
- What’s the hardest step in transitioning to Advisory Services?
Facts about Geraldine
- My first “job” was counting the coins from the candy machines at my parents’ business.
- My first promotion was to counting the cash and writing up deposit slips.
- I speak 3 languages, have run 5 marathons, and finished an Ironman in 12:02:53.
- I have introduced Congressfolks and Senators on 4 occasions, and spoke in front of the Capitol.
- Next season’s goal is to ski 100+ days, and catch my nephew.
Links to places
- Geraldine’s main website: shethinksbigcoaching.com
- Geraldine’s podcast website: smartstrategyforcpas.com
- Subscribe to Geraldine’s Daily Mailing List
- On Linked In
Right-click here to download full-size image