The Importance of Knowing Your Priorities
Here is what happens when you don’t know your priorities:
- Run in a bunch of directions but don’t get anything of significance done
- Waste time on tasks that don’t drive revenue
- Get sucked into the social media vortex
- Use precious energy tending to other people’s problems
- Say yes to stuff that is not a direct benefit to your business or your goals
Here is what happens when you know your priorities, and you act in alignment with them:
- Run in a few, carefully selected directions, which means you make more progress on what matters
- Use your time on projects that drive revenue
- Stay out of useless social media, and when you are on social media, you use that time wisely and strategically
- Let other people solve their own problems
- Say no to stuff that isn’t a direct benefit to your business
- Feel free to work on what matters, because now you have the time, space, and energy
Get your free downloadable PDF: Know Your Priorities here.
What are your top 4 priorities for the next quarter?
You can share in the Facebook group for Big Thinkers – join here.
Work with Geraldine: